• No cooking or real need for transportation
• Proximity to resources, both in the Residence Hall and on campus
• educational, cultural, social and recreational activities hosted by on site residential staff
• get ahead with tutoring, counseling, and networking opportunities that will be available
• 24-hour emergency assistance for both maintenance and personal challenges
• Students who live on campus perform better academically and are happier in general with their college experience than those who live off campus or commute.